1. Run ZiNET Console from the desktop shortcut or by click the Windows 'Start' menu -> 'All Programs' -> 'ZiNET' -> 'ZiNET Console'
5. Enter the following information click Save
- Username - zinetconnect
- Password - This is only known to the school.
- Server - This is containing in your Connect.ini file on your SIMS share. eg SERVERNAME\SQLINSTANCENAME
- Database - This is containing in your Connect.ini file on your SIMS share.
- EffectiveDate - This the date used when requesting data.
- Assessment Data Entered Since - This date is used to filter learner assessment results, any results entered between this date and the Effective Date will be exported.
- Assessment Reports - This is use to filter assessment reports, add the static part of the report file names. eg Y10 Summer 1. If you use SLG and want to excuse documents not published in SLG then tick the box.
- Future Students - Tick the applicable box if you wish to include future students coming on roll.
Please Note: Assessment Reports only need to be configured for compatible connectors. You will be notified if you need to configure this section